Gather the family and friends for an enjoyable day out on the Cape Peninsula, filled with wine, sunshine and good times.
The Noordhoek Crush—a family focused festival—takes up residence on 9 April at The Farm Village in Noordhoek, an appropriately family-friendly venue of note.
Five reasons to crush on The Noordhoek Crush
- We’ll be there. Come and enjoy a glass of Môreson bubbly in a festive atmosphere.
- The Noordhoek Crush is a food and wine event for the whole family - both babies and grandparents welcome. Their aim: “Breaking traditions of aristocratic wine events where quaffing and spitting are encouraged and children discouraged.”
- There are 100 wines from 20 wine farms to give a whirl, ahem, swirl.
- All The Farm Village restaurants and shops will be open, there will also be some pop up stalls serving delicious dishes.
- As far as wine festivals go, this one is pretty affordable. Entrance is free. For those who want to explore the wine stalls a R75 tasting passport can be purchased (which includes a tasting glass)